El Bungalow 108 means the owners including all facilities and accessories for rent.
Bungalow means the building, including all facilities and accessories for rent.
The Client means the booking person.
By Acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions, it is assumed that the requirement here under have and will be complied with by the Client(s) in full. The payment of any deposit for the rental rate shall be taken as confirmation of acceptance of the following Terms and Conditions herein contained.
1. BOOKING PROCESS
1.1 Provisional Confirmation of Availability and Rates
- Upon receipt of a request confirmation of availability, the applicable Bungalow rates and the amount of deposit required will be advised.
- Bookings are on a ‘first-come, first-served’ basis and are for a minimum of seven nights (7) nights, to the exception of certain period and unless otherwise specified in the confirmation of availability.
- El Bungalow 108 shall reserve the right to decline a booking without giving any reason.
1.2 Exclusions & Additional Charges
- Rates do not include baggage handling, gratuities, telephone, fax and telegram charges, car rental, food, soft drinks and/or liquor, personal items and expenses due to any other third parties, and any excessive cleaning required upon departure (such as upholstery or rug shampooing, etc) or replacement of breakage’s.
- Fair wear and tear accepted.
- Rates do not include the cleaning charge of €50 per stay.
1.3 Initial Deposit
- An initial deposit of fifty percent (50%) of the Bungalow rental must be paid to confirm a booking, unless otherwise specified in the confirmation of availability.
- During the season of Christmas and New Year, fifty percent (50%) of the Bungalow rental due is to be paid to confirm a booking.
- Before the booking is confirmed El Bungalow 108 shall reserve the right to increase or decrease the agreed rates without prior notice.
- If funds of deposit are not received within 3 banking days the reservation shall be deemed to have been cancelled and El Bungalow 108 has full right to allocate the Bungalow to another Client.
- The outstanding balance must be paid at least 30 days before the day of arrival of the Client, unless otherwise specified in the confirmation of availability.
- If El Bungalow 108 does not receive the balance by the due date, it shall have the right to cancel the booking and all deposit will be forfeited.
- If the booking is within 30 days of the scheduled arrival date, the whole balance of the Bungalow rental is required to confirm the booking.
This is applicable for all seasons.
3. CANCELLATION AND AMENDMENTS TO RESERVATION
The Client must notify El Bungalow 108 in writing (email acceptable) in case it becomes necessary to cancel all or any part of the booking. Such cancellation will take effect from the day the written confirmation is received.
The following cancellation charges will be applicable depending on when the notification of the cancellation is received in writing and the period of stay in the Bungalow:
14 days or more before arrival date:
Forfeiture of all deposits shall be subject to be credited for 12 months from the date of the cancellation confirmation by El Bungalow 108 reservation department. Such credit can be used by the client or anyone on the Client’s behalf for any reservation, during any period and solely for the Bungalow initially reserved.
Within 14 days of arrival date:
All payments will be forfeited.
Christmas and New Year Period:
All payments will be forfeited.
The above cancellation charges also apply if El Bungalow 108 cancels the booking due to nonpayment of the balance.
If the dates of the booking are required to be changed or amended, this may be treated as a cancellation of the original booking and cancellation charges may apply.
Any change to the original reservation is subject to the approval of El Bungalow 108.
4. ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE TIMES
- Check In Time is 4pm and Check Out time is 11am. Early arrival and late departure may be accommodated depending upon availability of the Bungalow at the time of arrival and/or departure as the case may be.
5. ALTERATIONS AND CANCELLATIONS BY EL BUNGALOW 108
In the event of unforeseeable circumstances arising out, El Bungalow 108 will advise the Client at the earliest possible date. If we are unable to provide you with the Bungalow booked, El Bungalow 108 shall reserve the right to cancel the reservation and will refund deposit in full, less any bank transfer charges (if any). El Bungalow 108 shall not be liable for any further obligations or claims by the Client.
6. REGISTERED GUESTS
- Only Clients stipulated on the booking form may reside at the Bungalow as guests. The Client shall notify El Bungalow 108 as soon as possible of any changes pertaining to the number of people staying at the Bungalow, including children, must not exceed the maximum capacity indicated in the Bungalows’s description or elsewhere, except in the case of infants (under two years old), or unless specifically authorized. Should El Bungalow 108 find that the number of people staying at the Bungalow exceeds that on the booking form, the Client is bound to vacate the Bungalow forthwith.
- No camping is permitted in the Bungalow grounds.
- No pets are allowed on the entire Bungalow unless agreed with El Bungalow 108 beforehand.
7. SECURITY DEPOSIT
- A security deposit may be payable to El Bungalow 108 with the payment of the balance. This is to cover the cost of any damage or breakage’s during the rental period of the Bungalow or their contents. Such security may also be used to cover the cost of the use of telephones and other services.
- Upon the Client’s request this amount will be returned to the Client at the time of departure, less any such costs.
- It is a condition of the booking that the entire party of the Client is covered by comprehensive travel insurance (including cancellation, flight delays, loss and damage to baggage and other property) and health insurance (including evacuation and repatriation coverage).
- El Bungalow 108 itself and on behalf of the owners of the rented bungalow shall not be held obliged by the Clients and his member against all claims including any accidents or illness related to the use of the facilities of the bungalow or locally procured by any third party’s services such as, but not limited to, watercraft, water sports, jeep or motorbike rental.
- El Bungalow 108 shall not be responsible for any delay, additional expense or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by outside events and beyond its control such as civil disturbances, fires, floods, severe weather, Acts of God, Acts of Government etc.
- The Bungalow might vary in standard, quality and finish and there might be differences in design and decor. Bungalow descriptions as provided by El Bungalow 108 on the website and elsewhere are made in good faith.
- El Bungalow 108 shall not be held responsible for any modifications made which are not mentioned on the website or anywhere else. El Bungalow 108 shall not be held liable for unforeseen circumstances such as the breakdown of the supply of water, or electricity, drainage and sewage systems, telecommunications and internet services though we will use our best endeavors to arrange for any such problems to be solved quickly.
- If there are any problem occurred during the rental period, which could not be solved by dealing directly with the local bungalow staff, El Bungalow 108 will use its best endeavors to rectify the situation. It is understood that infrastructure, local standards and conditions are often of a less developed nature in a remote location than in more urban environments. El Bungalow 108 will do as much as can be reasonably expected to avoid and rectify any problems that may occur, but shall not be held responsible for any problem.
- Any complaints to be notified to El Bungalow 108 shall be made in writing within 24 hours of the occurrence, and must then be notified before departure. Should a problem that has been notified remain unsolved, the Client shall lodge a complaint in writing to El Bungalow 108 within 14 days of the completion of the rental period. If the bungalow is vacated before the end of the rental period without prior notification, this may result in the loss of all rights to compensation.
- No complaint will be considered if made after the departure date or if not acknowledged by El Bungalow 108.
10. CONDUCT & BEHAVIOR
The Client shall be responsible for the correct and appropriate behavior of the guests as well as the dependents staying at the Bungalow. Should any member of the party behave in a manner considered inappropriate, either El Bungalow 108 may at its absolute discretion ask the offending guest or member to vacate the Bungalow forthwith. If a case is so serious or illegal, it will be treated as a cancellation of the whole occupation of the Bungalow and no refund can be claimed from El Bungalow 108.
11. STAFF AT THE BUNGALOW
Additional services such as baby sitters and/or drivers can be sourced, although such services will not be guaranteed and depend on availability. The Client is required to give as much notice as possible, especially at peak holiday seasons and El Bungalow 108 shall try to assist. The rates for these services will be provided in advance and shall be paid as incurred direct to the 3rd party service provider. Please refer to point 6. for additional persons staying at the Bungalow.
12. LINEN & TOWELS
- Linen and towels are provided at the Bungalow. Cost of washing of linen during the booked stay to be covered by the Client.
- Any valuables left at the bungalow are the guest’s sole responsibility. El Bungalow 108 will not be held responsible for any loss or damage of personal valuables.
14. DUE CARE AND SUPERVISION
- All clients are required to take due care when residing at the Bungalow and be especially watchful of children playing in the gardens or play-grounds, near the entrance from the main road, on the beach, or in the sea.
El Bungalow 108 operates in compliance with the laws of Spain and as such is not subject to any tax, contractual, corporate or liability laws of any type, that may arise under the laws of other foreign jurisdictions either by or through clients being incorporated, domiciled or otherwise subject to the laws of any such foreign jurisdiction.
I/We agree to the above conditions and do hereby agree to the application of the above Terms and Conditions to our reservation.